God’s ER Ministry Program addresses the whole person, Spirit, Soul and Body! You can be free from Spiritual Oppression, obtain Emotional Healing, and live in Physical Health by applying the Word of God!
The Lord has told us, “My people go into captivity for lack of knowledge.” Isaiah 5:13. God’s E.R. wants to teach you how to be free from everything that is not of the character of Christ! All the things that weigh you down, cause you to lose sleep, or steal your hope can be exposed! The authority over your life can be returned to you if you will learn to apply the Word of God to every situation!
Learn these basic principles concerning who you are:
You are a Three-Part Being: [I Thes 5:23]
- Spirit – which is sealed in Him by the Holy Spirit – 2 Cor 1:21-22
- Soul – our Mind, Will and Emotions – Deuteronomy 10:12; Matt 16:26
- Body – your physical being
You can be “taken captive” by the enemy in any of these three areas! The first thing you must be sure of is that you have given your life to Jesus in covenant exchange by being ”born again.” John 3:3. If you have not been “born again,” you have no ability to fight off the enemy’s advances. Once you are “born again,” your spirit is sealed in Christ, you are seated with him in heavenly places (Eph 2:6) and you are now alive to and in God!
If you are not yet born again, click here to read the Prayer of Salvation to learn what this means and how to commit your life to Christ. After being born again, you will go through a “sanctification process” by which old habits and lifestyle patterns are modified or removed in order to conform to the likeness of Christ. [Eph 4:24].
How to walk in Total Freedom as a born again believer in Jesus Christ:
The enemy cannot touch your Spirit when you are a born-again Believer! However, he may still be hanging onto your soul or body by a legal right given him prior to your whole-hearted commitment to the Lord. These are the areas that need to be freed through the process of sanctification!
These three facets of our being, Spirit, Soul and Body, are areas subject to the influence and attack of the enemy. When you are born again and your spirit is then seated with Christ in heavenly places (Eph 4:24), your spirit is no longer reachable by the enemy. (Caveat: You may walk away from the Lord any time you choose, since you are a “free moral agent” and you can decide to serve the Lord all the days of your life, or you can choose to walk away from Him at any time. However, no one, especially not the enemy, can take you out of His hand. [John 10:28]. ). Since our spirits are hidden in Christ, the attacks by demonic spirits are now aimed against our soul and our body.
Here is what the attack of the enemy can look like:
- Spiritual Oppression: the enemy is applying influence to an area of your life which hinders you in carrying out the will of God in your daily walk. People under Spiritual Oppression often say they feel “stuck.”
- Emotions: The enemy attacks our emotions (if we do not know how to keep him from doing so) and cripples us in our relationships with other people and God. The enemy works through other people and events in our lives to bring wounds which deplete our strength or disable our forward progress in God through our convoluted emotions. People with Emotional Wounds often say, “I have tried to forgive, but I can’t.”
- Physical Problems: It has been said by many that 80% of all physical sickness and physical problems are demonically related. No sickness or disease is from God. The Scripture says that “God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.” I John 1:5. Therefore, in reality, all sickness and distortion of health originates in the enemy. It does not necessarily mean it is a demon, but can be categorized as the results of demonic work. In either event, the demon, demonic influence, or sickness can be removed in the name of Jesus! Luke 10:19: Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you.
How to take back YOUR authority over your life:
Our problem is that we do not know how to take authority over our lives, or we do not know that we have given our authority away and how to get it back! God’s E.R. is going to teach you these things if you faithfully proceed through the program!
Just as the woman who had been bent over for 18 years with a spirit which caused her infirmity (Luke 13:11), when we remove the enemy from our lives, the effects he has placed upon our physical being will have to leave as well! When we properly take our authority and command the enemy and all his effects to go, their legal rights to stay are terminated!
Adam, along with Eve, lost his authority over his life, the earth, and future generations due to his sin. His spirit died that day. In Jesus, we are reborn to new life in Him, and are restored to the fullness of the Garden of Eden. All the relationship and fullness of life that mankind had with the Father in the Garden has been restored! However, we are not now residents of the Garden, but rather we are seated in Heavenly Places in Christ Jesus, having full access to the throne of God! [Hebrews 4:16]. .
If you want to attain the right posture in God, and realize all the fullness of the gifts He has for you in Heavenly Place in Christ Jesus, then you will want to proceed on to our ministry pages.
Click here for information for Tulsa ministry at our offices located at 6218 S. Lewis Ave., Suite 126, Tulsa, Ok where you will meet with a personal minister to go through the program.
Click here for self-ministry on this website where you will be guided by video and documentation through the process.
This program is worth every moment of your time, and is absolutely FREE!
Acts 13:39 … through HIM (Jesus!) everyone who believes is FREED from ALL things!